Search Our Blog
28 Sep 2016
Call Upon an Angel
How to invoke your Guardian Angel:
- Fully relax and focus just on your breath – falling gently in and out
- Speaking quietly, whilst breathing softly into your heart centre, ask your angel to come in close and make themselves known to you
- You will feel the angels healing energy envelope you – lean into this restorative feeling, and let yourself feel protected by your guardian
- Once you feel totally calm, let yourself ask for the help and guidance that you need
- Be open to the energy you feel, let it absorb into your soul until you feel completely at peace. Often at this point people feel an overwhelming need to give thanks to their angel – just go with how you feel
- When you are ready, bring yourself round to your normal state of consciousness, you should have a sense of unconditional love surrounding you
When you need the guidance of an Archangel – who should you choose?
Gabriel – Represents female power, the bringer of news and of divine comfort.
Metatron – The recorder of everything that has happened, unites male and female principles, a mentor and teacher of those seeking spiritual guidance.
Michael – Is for when you are at your lowest point, he fights for justice and integrity – he gives courage and strength to carry on.
Raphael – A restorer of health, when you are ill turn to him for restorative energy.
Raquel – When you are unsure of what to do, when the waters seem muddied between right and wrong, Raquel will give you the right course of action.
Saraquel – An angel that understands what it is to do wrong, repent like he did and seek forgiveness, to restore a sense of peace.
Uriel – Like many of our straight-talking readers, Uriel – tells it like it is…When confusion sets in, use Uriel for enlightenment and to reset your moral compass.
Ref: Discover Your Sixth SenseTweet