Read about the Circle
and its courses.
All members must comply with the following conditions:-
- All fees to be clearly stated prior to
consultation, with no hidden extras.
- To act responsibly at all times.
- Never be rude or abusive to a client.
- A member must retain client confidentiality at all times.
- A member should never become personally involved with
a client. (To do so constitutes "professional misconduct".)
- Members must direct clients to recognised organisations
should he/she feel that a client needs professional advise.
- Members agree not to consult persons under the age of
- Members agree not to consult any member of the public
who is undergoing psychiatric treatment or is involved in
alcohol or drug abuse.
- To uphold the highest professional standards at all times.
- To display on their promotional material the particular
skill or art in which they practice and are experienced.
- To provide a written receipt if requested (a receipt must
All complaints against members are thoroughly investigated
by the Membership Secretary. If you have a concern about one
of our members, please e-mail email@example.com.